What is TDP Lamp?
TDP is an acronym for “Teding Diancibo Pu” is also called a “special electromagnetic spectrum” lamp. The TDP lamp is a therapeutic lamp that generates electromagnetic wave (8 – 12 n.m), and is used by acupuncturists and Asian physiotherapist. It works on the belief that the far infrared light or mid-IR wavelengths it emits can loosen the fibrous tissues connecting the muscles and organs. Blood can thus circulate more freely in the smallest of vessels in the body by way of microcirculation and promote healing. Not only does the blood deliver fresh oxygen, nutrients, and healing enzymes into the body cells, it also works to carry away toxins, dead cells, debris, and other waste. In this way, the device stimulates the body to heal itself in a process similar to the healing energy that radiates from the hands of a massage therapist.
How the TDP Lamp is Work?
When the mineral plate in the TDP Lamp is heated to a high temperature, the minerals in it are ionized. The heat, radiation, and electromagnetic waves of the lamp carry these ions into the human body by penetrating up to 3 ½ inches below the surface of the skin and into the muscles. In their iconic state, the minerals can stimulate the healing and metabolic processes of your body. Each time you suffer stress, anxiety, illnesses, injuries, or fatigue, your body needs minerals to rebuild and rejuvenate itself. A weakened immune system also needs the boost of minerals so it can heal. By using the channel of heat waves that are similar to the natural energy of your body, the TDP lamp also called a Miracle Lamp can deliver the essential minerals that your body needs for health, healing, and wellness.
What is the Benefit by using TDP Lamp?
Here are some of the conditions it can treat:
- Stimulates the hypothalamus to produce neurochemicals that in turn help patients sleep better, elevate mood, ease sensations of pain, and lower hypertension.
- Promotes smooth movement by relieving inflammation and discomfort in case of arthritis, paralysis, joint pain, shoulder pain, and lower back pain.
- Helps in the healing of bone fractures
- Treats skin conditions like dermatitis and bruises, among others
- Helps erase skin scarring
- Promotes metabolism levels
- Helps with chest condition like pneumonia and colds. Also, helps treat flu.
- Treats reproductive issues like irregular menstruation and impotence
- Relieves diarrhea and edema
- Helps with angina, tumors, and any other infections
- Speeds the healing of injuries, sores, and diabetic ulcers
- Enhances the functioning of the white blood cells and thus, cures infections
- Boosts immunity